Riders, gain your rider award certificates by successfully completing cycling skills.
You will be challenged, but at the same time encouraged to successfully complete each skill.
How does it work
- Coaches of the Rookies and Skillz groups keep a record of activity at each session
- At club training sessions, we will usually cover one or more skill
- Skill tasks are in groups. It may take one or more sessions to cover all skills in a group
- Each skill group is awards either 1 point for trying, 2 points for achieving
- You receive a certificate for gaining 10, 20, 30, 40 etc award points
How are skills assessed
Riders are expected to complete the tasks competently and confidently, demonstrating mastery of each task to a high level. Beginners will be encouraged to complete the task, to a level appropriate for each rider.
BSCA Trix Awards
The TRIX awards are a set of cycling achievement awards by BSCA. Some of the TRIX tasks are in the CSP awards scheme, so you should be able to achieve those as well. There is a small cost to get the TRIX awards.