The website and picture gallery is managed by a website editorial subgroup of CSP: Ashton Payne, Len Woffindin, Nicola Hawthorn and Christine Woffindin.
Send reports, event information, and any other suggested update to:
Your e-mail goes to all members of the editorial group.
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting content:
- Race reports and news items must include all riders involved, one or two photos will be accepted. A news item about an individual will be acceptable for exceptional situations and performances.
- Race reports from every individual race such as regional weekly crits are not required, we will be swamped!
- Suggested changes to other pages to keep the website current will be accepted for consideration. These will be reviewed and approved by the editorial group for before update.
- Multiple photos will be posted on our Picasa gallery, and should not be e-mailed as this can block your own e-mail box and ours. Please contact one of the editorial group for advice.
- All content must be factually correct, and must conform to codes of conduct adopted by CSP.
- There must be no content copied from elsewhere, unless you have written permission, this includes photos, documents and any other copy. We dont want to get involved with copyright issues.
- The website editors reserve the right to edit the submitted content.
- The editors aim to add new news, race reports, calendar updates within 72 hours, however this may not always be possible.
Please send updates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-mail goes to all members of the editorial group.
Important technical information about this website
This website is designed using modern web technology, as such it may not function as intended with older browsers such as Internet Explorer 9 or older. Windows XP users are recommended to use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome or FireFox.